Back to Careers
Wondersauce is on the lookout for a full-stack developer to join our growing development team. We work in a collaborative, ego-free environment and would expect you to have respectful and open mind. Wondersauce places a large emphasis on clean design, intuitive interactions, and custom solutions to meet the needs of our wide range of clients. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation with the desire to learn and grow as a developer with our team. If you enjoy working on both server-side structure as well as client-side styling and interactivity, we’d love to hear from you.
• 1-3 Years Professional
• Front End: HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, + 1 additional JS framework
• Backend: Rails and/or PHP preferred
• Experience estimating and completing dev tasks on time and to spec
• Comfortable tackling multiple projects at once
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Desire to be constantly learning and challenged
• Experience with DevOps
• Experience with testing and performance optimization
• Familiarity with Google Analytics & SEO best practices
New York City or Columbus
If you think you’re a good fit for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The product team at Wondersauce is growing and we're always on the lookout for smart, organized and motivated people.
We're looking to meet an experienced UX Designer that can own product design from 0 pixels to live website.
We're looking for a hybrid Media Buyer + Analyst to join our growing Marketing + Media team.
We're looking for a strategist that loves playing matchmaker between beautiful designs and useful content.
We're looking for a super creative and flexible Design Director to guide and craft intuitive, beautiful digital products from start to finish.
Wondersauce is on the lookout for a full-stack developer to join our growing development team.
We are looking for campaign and strategic thinkers that can bring their wild ideas to life for our clients.